- registration of a qualified indication of origin of goods, namely mineral water «Menska Ostrech».
Problems with registration:
- the presence of a competitor in this area who wanted to set up the production and sales of the mineral water "Menska Osretch" at his name;
- absence of knowledge how to protect the intellectual property objects including the qualified indication of origin of goods.
- documentary confirmation of the features and unique qualities of the goods, that are caused by natural conditions of the given region;
- difficult negotiation process with the leadership of the registering body for a period of one and a half years and their persuasion for the possibility of registration of a qualified indication of origin of goods in the name of our client;
- sending documents for additional expertise to Odessa, where was situated single in Ukraine center of determining the special properties of goods caused by the natural conditions typical for a particular region in combination with the human factor - is the product really originate from this geographical place and whether it really has the quality, due to natural conditions or human factors that are characteristic of the region;
- obtaining of a consent for registration of a qualified indication of origin of the mineral water "Menska Osretch" in the name of our client.
- obtaining the Certificate of Ukraine No. 9/01 for a qualified indication of origin of the mineral water "Menska Osretch";
- "Without registration of a qualified indication of origin of goods "mineral water" the marketing development would be practically impossible" - said Vasiliy Los, the director of our customer, LLC Neptun;
- our client has opened a production department and a deep-water drill rig;
- production volumes have been doubled during 2009 year, and during the next 2010-2012 years the volume of production has been increased up to 2-3 times;
- an exploring the company’s products to the Ukrainian market and the near abroad.